Typhoon XII Shotgun customized by Triple F Firearms. This shotgun has been modified for a collapsible stock and is compliant to Rule 922r. For more information on the 922r rule visit: https://ar-shotgun.com/922r-rule/.
Get 12 Gauge power in a familiar platform. With detachable magazines, a fixed stock, a Picatinny rail, and the ability to accept external chokes, this shotgun introduces a level of versatility not seen in a traditional pump action or tube fed semi-auto. The 18.5” barrel is chrome lined and constructed from 4140 Full Steel. Includes polymer flip up sights, but the Picatinny top rail will accept any desired optic. Shoots 2.75” or 3” 12 Gauge shotshells.
The manufacturer recommends breaking in the Typhoon XII Shotgun by lubricating the magazines and firearm generously and then firing 50 rounds of high brass shotshell.
The Typhoon XII Shotgun comes with 3 five round magazines, 2 rail mounts, 3 additional chokes. (Higher capacity magazines are sold separately).
Typhoon Defense X12 12 ga AR Style Shotgun, Black – X120101
- Caliber: 12 ga
- Action: Gas Operated Semiautomatic
- Chamber: 3”
- Color: Black
- Barrel Length: 18.5”
- Magazines Included: 3 (5 Round Mags), Higher capacity magazines available
- Choke: External, Benelli Mobile Choke Threads, 3 chokes included
- Lower Material: Polymer
- Upper Material: 7075 T6 Aluminum
- 4140 Full Steel Chrome Lined Barrel
- Includes Three 5-Round Magazines
- External Choke (Includes One III Modified Choke) And Wrench With Benelli Mobile Choke Threads
- Classic Forend With Picatinny Rail
- Chamber Flag
- Advanced Charging Handle
- Sling Mounts
See more of Typhoon Defense products and the Typhoon XII Shotgun at: https://www.typhoondefense.com/product-page/xii-monoblog
There are no reviews yet.